Info to Join the KSCA – Please read
all before filling out membership form
Revised Form and Rates
- The rates have changed to encourage coaches joining earlier,
and have also given a late option.
Who may join?
- Head or Assistant Coaches of
What is required to join the KSCA?
- Read and agree to the KSCA Code of Ethics
- Read and print a copy of the Rules and Guidelines
- Fill out the membership
application (link at the bottom) and send your dues.
- Must include an email
address (An email will be sent regularly to each head coach--this is the
primary method for communication. Whatever email is listed for the head
coach, will be used for communication – you may list an assistant’s email
there if that is the one you want to receive communications). It is the head coach’s responsibility to let the
webmaster know if you are not receiving the regular emails.
- Must check the KSCA
Website regularly (www.kyhighschoolsoftball.com).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any
What does your school get for joining?
- Voting for Weekly Top 25
(season) – One coach per school may vote (Top 25 goes to email@example.com)
- Voting for All State, Miss
Softball, and Coaching Staff of the Year. (Schools with at least 2 member coaches can submit 2 All State
- Players from your school may
be placed on the Academic All State Team.
- Players from your school are
eligible for selection to the East/West All Star Games for Juniors and
- Coaches may attend the KSCA
annual meeting where items will be discussed and passed/or denied. A new 2nd
Vice President will be elected.
- KSCA Coaches are admitted to
KY Prep Softball Events for free.
Click here to join for
the current season
Last updated 7-25-17